CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19

Weight Watchers and an MRI

I really hate that so many things I am writing about happen to be negative. Life is just very crazy right now. Right when you think things could not possibly get more busy... You are proved wrong! :) I know that these are the defining times. The times when your character shines through... It is hard and very easy to get frustrated and angry. I just have to keep remembering that the things Clete and I are having to deal with right now is all under the protection of our Lord. He has his eye on us and is looking after us. That gives me such immense peace. When I start to really think about that; it makes me feel comforted. For lack of a better illustration, I feel like the Lord has us in his embrace. So peaceful. One of these days things will be a little more airy, more time to breathe...

I had my MRI today and th
ings went well. Loud and clicky... I should hear back tomorrow.

My car still has no engine.


HEY! Clete and I have been doing weight watchers!!

BEFORE:













AFTER!!!!














I have lost 12 lbs and Clete has lost 23 lbs!!!

0 comments: