CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15

Still Raining...

I am going to a neurologist.

After my adjustment on Wednesday I started seeing little sparkles in my vision and told my Dr. about it, and he immediately said I needed to go to a neurologist. Ugh. I am sort of nervous. I don't really know what he is going to tell me. I don't really feel like something is wrong with me; other than the headaches and neck pain... I don't know, I just want to know what is going on...

I read something today. I got this little daily book about Joy. Little reminders of things we are fortunate to have. Today it talked about friendship. How each individual person brings individual things to a relationship. If we can realize that not one person is the same physically, mentally, or emotionally I think we can all appreciate what each friend brings to our life. I think it is easy to get caught up in the ways that you don't click with people, including you closest friends, and we don't even think about how that person is so important to us, in their own way. A way that we may not even realize. I just want all of my close friends and not-as-close friends to know how much I love them. I am truly appreciative of the relationship that we share and the things that we can gain from knowing each other. If there is ever anything that you need from me, just let me know! :)

be appreciative of your relationships today... :)

2 comments:

Cris said...

welcome to the blogging world, my friend. love your title...i'm always up for any time and place clete can be publicly called an indian. :) love you both!

Anonymous said...

Kenz, we pray that God gives the doctors wisdom in trying to decide what to do for you. And for you, we pray for patience as you endure this trial. Thanks for including us in your bloggings. Great idea! We want more pics on it of you guys!! Love you guys soooo much!! Linda and Eddie