CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11

When It Rains It Pours

Well, some may say, "When it rains, it pours..." I may have to agree with them. In the past 8 days Clete and I have: had no AC in the Rodeo, couldn't get the truck to start, found out that my neck is curved the wrong way, and realized how expensive life is. All of which seem to be of top priority. How, in the real world, does one run errands and take the car in without upsetting the "boss man"? I have decided that there aren't enough hours in my day.

Seriously, I found out a week ago that I am suffering from whiplash from the wreck. Exactly 3 years prior. To the day. Hmmm... I am now starting to see a chiropractor and see if he can realign me. It is going to be a slow process, similar to straightening teeth with braces. I have my first adjustment today and I am a little nervous. Last adjustment I was is serious pain the rest of the day... :-/ I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

*Keep me in your prayers.

0 comments: