CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3

To Mom...

You know when you are young and it seems that everything bad that you do that may not be the best for you, your mom told you not to do. Or your mom always knew, before you, that your last decision was not the best one, and then when you finally realize it.... is waiting for you. When I started college things started happening that made me realize more and more how much of a genius my mom is. Seriously, studying instead of watching a movie? Opt for mom's advice and I might have pulled an A in that class...

So I have come to the conclusion that "mom's REALLY do know best" or at least mine does. I recently had a break down. Called mom and broke down. Everything that is going on in my life right seemed to come crashing down upon me. I told her everything on my heart. She was so comforting. Of course she had been through what I had been through and told me it would be okay. Normally, I hate hearing that. I know that "everything will be okay" but what about until when it isn't!?? That day, it helped. Knowing that she really did understand and was saying those things out of true and genuine I-have-been-there wisdom.

Well, today she was proved right...again! Some things started falling into place like a slap in the face. "Why didn't I think of that before!" was what went through my mind. I immediately thought, mom was right. SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT! WHY oh, why do I ever doubt her? The Lord really uses her in my life and I am so thankful. She is definitely a claming voice when I need it... Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Cris said...

I was thinking about you today, and how cute that haircut of yours is, and how good it was to see you, even if just briefly, last weekend. Kisses!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

HEy! I am so glad to have found your blog! I will try the leggings again someday. Maybe with a longer sweater???